Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2020

Letter

                                                      Tuesday may 9th/5 
Dear Sidney Hoet


Remember 2020? When  we had to stay at
home because of covid-19. Then you could
not go out to the shops and other places but
we could go to the supermarket to get food
and drinks. And we could not see friends and
family. Me and my mum took my dog for a
walk.Then I did a lot of school work because I
did finish my school work.

                                                                                                                                  From Sidney Hoet

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sidney, I liked how you explained what you could't do in lock-down. I also like were you placed your full stops. Do you think you could have wrote some more.

    -Lara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Or Sidney,
    This is Quinn. I loved the way you added you and your Mum took your dog on a walk. I agree with Lara I think you could have done more but I also Liked the way you wrote what you couldn't do in the lockdown. This blog reminded me of when I went on a walk with my family and dog. Do you think that maybe next time you could add some more of what you did during the lockdown.
    Heikona Quinn💖

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post