Pages

Friday, October 30, 2020

How to pray the rosary

For R.E last week. We were doing the rosary and the mysteries. 

Here is what I made it show you how to pray the rosary and tells you all  the mysteries. Here is one of the mysteries the joyful mysteries (Monday Saturday) What day is the luminous mysteries on?

                                                                      the joyful mysteries

 The Annunciation (Humility)
 The Visitation (Fraternal Charity)
The Nativity (Love of God)
The Presentation (Spirit of Sacrifice)
Finding in the Temple (Zeal)

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post